New Merchandise Policy
Great Deals Webstore, GDWstore, or GDW are all the some company and not three separate companies, websites, domain name, or web stores. We reserve the right to use Great Deals Webstore, GDWstore, or GDW interchangeable at any time at our discretion.
- Throughout this policy, the terms “we, us, and ourselves refer to Great Deals Webstore, GDWstore, GDW
- The terms “our affiliates” refers to the many “Manufacturers, Fulfillment Companies, Warehouses, Venders, or Suppliers” that GDWstore works with to provide the merchandise you see in the store
- The words “You, Customer, Purchaser, Receiver, Buyer, or Client” refer to you, when you are in the store looking around or buying items
- The words “Merchandise, Products, Item, or Items” refers to the things that are in the store for sale to the public
- The words “Shipper, Service, Carrier, Oversized Shippers, Freightliners, or Trucking Service” refers to the companies that transport the merchandise to its final destination from its starting location
For delivered merchandise, that involves “buyer remorse” or “non-defective,” or “non-damaged” or any other returnable reasons for returning the merchandise, must be unused and undamaged. GDWstore will accept requests for the returning of merchandise that is submitted to GDWstore for approval. All returns must be pre-authorized, which can be done by contacting GDWstore at: firstname.lastname@example.org within thirty (30) days after delivery date of the merchandise and requesting a “Return Authorization Form.” To be eligible to return merchandise, all merchandise must be in new, unused condition, and resell-able condition as determined by GDWstore or our affiliates. Merchandise must be in its original factory condition, and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals, and accessories. We guarantee against manufacturers' defective or damages for 30 days from the delivery date, except for merchandise mentioned in the “Non-Returnable Merchandise” section of this Return Policy.” Products with Manufacturer Warranties, which exceed 30 days, may be returned directly to the manufacturer according to their return policies. Merchandise that involves buyer remorse, non-defective, non-damaged or non-other returnable reasons could be charged a restock fee of 20% to 30% and a handling fee of 20%, which will be deducted from the final refund along with any shipping charges or other charges if they apply. GDWstore work with many manufacturers, fulfillment companies, warehouses, venders, and suppliers in which each one of them have their own return policies, requirements, and terms and conditions. Some of GDWstore’s affiliates charge a restock fee and some do not. It will depend on which affiliates the merchandise is shipped from and that affiliates return policies that will determine if there is a restock fee or not.
The customer will not be reimbursed for any shipping cost, which is needed to ship the merchandise to the customer or back to GDWstore or our affiliates. (You can find more information on shipping, charges, and fees at http://great-deals-webstore.myshopify.com/pages/shipping-policy.) If the merchandise that is being returned back to either GDWstore or our affiliates is rejected for a refund, exchange, or replacement for any reason, then the customer will pay for the cost of shipping the merchandise back to the customer’s location. Shipping cost, fees, postage, handling charges, etc. are charges through a third-party shipping carriers or services and will be paid for by the customer at checkout. Do to the fact that the shipping goes through a third-party shipping carrier or service GDWstore has no control over the third-party shipping carrier or services prices. The third-party shipping carriers or service set their own prices for, fees, postage, handling charges, etc., for shipping the merchandise, which is based on the size, weight, and destination of the package that is being shipped. Also, which shipping carrier or service that is being used will affect the price for shipping the merchandise When GDWstore is shipping merchandise out, we will contact the carrier with the lowest shipping rate for your order. When returning merchandise, the shipping cost will be paid for by the customer, not by GDWstore or our affiliates. We will not accept C.O.D.’s. When GDWstore or our affiliates received the returning merchandise, it will be inspected for any damage or missing parts before a refund can be processed. Merchandise must be in its original condition and in resalable condition, with all of the original packaging material unopened. Merchandise that is returned without all of its original packaging material will be charged a 20% handling fee along with the 20% to 30% restocking fee. (If it applies) If the merchandise was sold with the manufacturer original packaging material and it is returned without the manufacturer original packaging material or the manufacturer’s original packaging material has be open or damage, there will be no refund, exchange, or replacement. All returning merchandise must be in good condition and has not been abused by any humans, child, or animals in anyway. If it had been used or abuse, it will either be returned back to the customer at the customer expense or charged auction resale fees of 35%. Merchandise that is damage during shipping from GDWstore or our affiliates to the customer, that is opened or damage in transit and there is or maybe missing parts; you must report it to GDWstore at email@example.com within 24 hours from the date it was delivered to your location. There is no refund, exchange, or replacement for merchandise that is damaged or lost in transit from the customer’s location to GDWstore or our affiliates. The Customer should contact the shipping carrier or service and file a claim with the shipping carrier or service about the damage shipment.
Return TimelineThe customer has thirty (30) days from delivery date to contact GDWstore, by email, at: firstname.lastname@example.org to request a “Return Authorization Form” to return the merchandise. After contacting GDWstore by email with a return request, the customer will receive an email with the “Return Authorization Form” (if possible) in it, which the customer has three days to retune the form back to GDWstore at email@example.com for approval. The “Return Authorization Form” will have directions on how to fill out the form to return the merchandise back to GDWstore or our affiliates at which time you will have fifteen days to return the merchandise to the address provided on the “Return Authorization Form.” This fifteen-day timeline limitation also includes shipping time. (Go to http://great-deals-webstore.myshopify.com/pages/shipping-policy for more information about shipping) If the third-party shipping carrier or service is slow at delivering the merchandise back to GDWstore or our affiliates do to shipping problems like, busy holiday season, because of remote locations, or due to extreme weather conditions, etc. you may be eligible for a 10-day extension. If an extension is granted and added to the timeline limitation, it will only be for ten days. (Only one extension granted per item) To determine if an extension is needed, it will be determine by the date and time on the shipping label or online at the shipping carrier or service website or through email, or phone calls. If these guidelines are not followed, there will be no replacement, refunds, or exchanges.
Here is the return policy shipping time schedule:
- Five Business days to contact GDWstore to request a “Return Authorization Form”
- Three days to return the” Return Authorization Form” back to GDW for review at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fifteen days to repack the merchandise and ship the package (this is not fifteen business days)
- If the third-party carrier or service is slow, do to shipping problems, you could be granted a ten-day extension (this is not ten business days)
5-7 business days
3-5 business days
2 business days
1 business day
You must return the merchandise in the same condition as it was sent, not open, not used, abused, or altered in anyway. It must be in the same condition as it was when you received it:
- It must be in its original packaging material boxes, bags, packing material, wire ties, etc.
- Accessories such as connecting cables, batteries, remote controls, etc. must be returned as well
Certificates, owner’s manuals, warranty cards, and rebate cards must be returned as well
Exchange or Replacements
If the customer is not satisfied with the merchandise, the customer can return the merchandise for an exchange or a replacement of the same product at any time, within thirty-days. The thirty-day deadline starts on the delivery date at the customer’s location and the merchandise that is being returned is in its original condition, unused, and in resalable condition and it is in the manufacture original packaging material unopen. If you are exchanging for a different size, color, model, style, etc. GDWstore will inform the customer by email of any cost increase or decrease in the replacement merchandise, that is, to replace the returning merchandise and if the shipping charges has increase or decrease or there is any restock fees or other charges that may applies. If there is a decrease in the merchandise cost GDWstore will refund the different after any shipping charges, restock fees, and/or handling fees have been deducted. (If it applies) If the new merchandise cost is higher, GDWstore will charge the customer for the difference in the price of the merchandise and/or shipping.
If the merchandise is manufactures damage related, then GDWstore and our affiliates will back the manufactures 30 day guarantees. Return the damage merchandise to the address that GDWstore will give to the customer. All damaged merchandise claims must be submitted to GDWstore within 48 hours of original delivery date. If the damaged merchandise is the result of packaging being damage, disturbed or harmed by the shipping carrier or service to the customer’s location, it is GDWstore, or our affiliate’s responsibility to file a claim with the shipping carrier or service for the damage merchandise. When the damage merchandise is received, it will be inspected, to try to determine the origin of damage. The damage merchandise must be returned to GDWstore or our affiliates so it can be held for up to 14 days so the shipping carrier or services can inspection the damage merchandise. Please allow between 1 to 3 weeks for damage claims to be reviewed and finalized by the shipping carrier or service insurance company. When the damage merchandise has been received, matching replacement merchandise will be sent to the customer. There are no exchanges for different merchandise to replace the damage merchandise, only new merchandise of the same, no exceptions. If the merchandise is sold as discounted merchandise, the customer will receive a store credit or a refund at the discretion of GDWstore or our affiliates. All return requests must have a “Return Authorization Form” and it must be approved prior to returning the merchandise.
For delivered merchandise that involves manufacturer-related problems or defects that related to design, construction, or originally intended usage, GDWstore will accept a request for returning the merchandise, if a “Return Authorization Form” is submitted to GDWstore for approval. GDWstore must be contacted within 48 hours from the delivered date of the merchandise and a request, is made for a “Return Authorization Form” within that 48 hours timeline. A form will be sent to the customers by email. Please use exact details to describe the nature of the alleged defect(s). (Photos would be helpful) Be specific if there are pieces or parts missing, reason or nature of improper product function, construction, design, sizing, etc. Upon inspection the defective merchandise, the merchandise will be replaced with the same or similar merchandise, that will be equal or greater value, and no shipping cost to the customer. If replacement merchandise is unavailable then a refund will be provided to the customer minus the shipping cost, for both the inbound and outbound shipment. (If it applies) If the customer refuses to accept the replacement merchandise or the returning defective merchandise is deemed non-defective, then the customer will incur a restock fee and other charges if they apply. GDWstore is not responsible for shipping costs related to returning merchandise back to the customer. (For more information on shipping cost, go to http://great-deals-webstore.myshopify.com/pages/shipping-policy) If the merchandise that is received on a defective claim is deemed non-defective by GDWstore or our affiliates, it is then the customer responsibility to cover return shipping cost or the customer may elect to pay the restock fee of 30% for non-defective merchandise. All return requests must submit a “Return Authorization Form” and it must be approved prior to returning the merchandise.
Sale, Discount, or Discontinued Merchandise
Only regular priced merchandise qualifies for replacements, exchange, or refunded in most cases. Unfortunately, discontinued merchandise does not qualify for a replacement or exchanges. The discontinued merchandise will be clearly marked on the disruption page of that item. If the merchandise is damaged in shipping, a damage claim must be filed with the shipping carrier or services, meeting their requirements in there policies. If it is defective merchandise from the manufacturer and was sold as a sale item or discount item, it will be handled on a case-by-case base. In most cases, the customer will receive matching merchandise replacement or store credit that is equal to the value of the defective merchandise at the time of the sale or discount and not at the regular price. Discontinued merchandise with manufactures defects, the customer will receive a store credit for the value of the discontinued merchandise at the time it was sold. GDWstore will issue store credit at the time the merchandise is received and it has been inspected.
Gifts Cards Returns
Buyer Remorse or Unwanted Returns
Buyer Remorse or Unwanted merchandise that is returned may be subject to a 20% to 30% restocking fee and/or a handling fee of 20%. GDWstore deals with many manufacturers, fulfillment companies, warehouses, venders, dealers and suppliers in which each one of them have their own return policies, terms, and conditions. Some of GDWstore’s affiliates have a restock fee and some do not, some have a handling fee and some do not, and some have both. Depending on where the merchandise came from will determine whether there is a restocking fee or not, or handling fee or not. Merchandise must be in an unused and unopen condition only. At the time, the “Return Authorization Form” is sent to the customer’s email address, the customer will be informed of any fees or charges that may apply.
Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers, or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or personal hygiene goods, hazardous materials, flammable liquids or gases.
- ELECTRONICS MERCHANDISE: If the item is defective, the customer will need to contact the Manufacturer directly. If the merchandise is unwanted and is unopen, this item may be returned back to GDW or our affiliates. However if the merchandise has been opened it is not returnable. GDWstore and our affiliates are not a technical support team for any technical support; the original manufacture or publisher of the product has the technical support team to help you.
- GAMING MERCHANDISE: All of the games come with a Manufacturer's warranty unless otherwise specified in the description section of the merchandise’s page. If the merchandise is defective, the customer will need to contact the manufacturer. GDWstore and our affiliates are not a technical support team for these products; the original manufacture or publisher of the product has the technical support team to help you
- PERSONAL CARE MERCHANDISE: If the merchandise is defective, the customer will need to contact the Manufacturer directly. If the item is unwanted and is unopen, this item may be returned back to GDW or our affiliates
- DOWNLOAD MERCHANDISE: if the merchandise is defective, the customer will need to contact the Manufacturer directly. Downloadable software products like games, security type programs, office or business type programs, etc. are not returnable for any reason to GDWstore or our affiliates. GDWstore and our affiliates are not a technical support team for these products; the original manufacture or publisher of the product has the technical support team to help you
- ANTIQUES MERCHANDISE: for antiques merchandise check with the Antique and Collectables Return Policy at https://great-deals-webstore.myshopify.com/pages/antique-and-collecetibles-return-policy
- COLLECTABLE MERCHANDISE: for collectibles merchandise check with the Antique and Collectables Return Policy at https://great-deals-webstore.myshopify.com/pages/antique-and-collecetibles-return-policy
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) Book with obvious signs of wear, CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has not been opened may be returnable.
- If the merchandise is not in its original condition or the manufactures packing material has signs that it has been open
- Any merchandise that is pasted the 30 day timeline from the delivery date that the customer received the merchandise
- GDWstore was not contacted first before returning the merchandise and a “Return Authorization Form” was not requested, filled out, or returned to GDWstore in the 48 hour timeline
- All gift cards are non-refundable except for what is required by law. If the returning gift card is accepted, only store credit will be issued.
- Monogrammed, personalized, custom-made, or special order items cannot be exchanged or returned, exception for manufacturer defect merchandise
- Baby clothing and Destination Maternity items
- Items that are classified as hazardous materials like flammable liquids, chemicals, drugs, gases, etc.
- Any product missing the serial number or UPC code (with the exception of Antiques or Collectibles items)
- Some jewelry orders
- Health and personal care items
- Open software
- Items with special shipping restrictions that is imposed by U.S. Department of Transportation
- If it is paper products like; newspapers, maps, magazines, and some books
- The merchandise that is being return was not received within the fifteen day timeline and an extension was not granted
- If the reason for returning the merchandise are superficial flaws beyond GDWstore or our affiliates control
- Storage device for entertainment, personal enjoyment, personal pleasure, educational, etc. it cannot be returned for any reason
- CD, DVD, VHS, tape, Software, Video games, Cassette tape, Vinyl record, etc.
- If there is, damaged or missing parts for some reason that is not due to GDWstore, our affiliates fault, a refund will be rejected
- Order that are shipped out of the continental USA
Please do not send your merchandise back to the manufacturer unless it meets the terms in this policy.
Reasons for Return Denied
There are certain conditions in which a replacement, refunds, or exchanges will not be approved or considered.
The list below is reason why a replacement, refunds, or exchanges are denied
- Contact was not made with GDWstore within the 48 hours from deliver date, requesting a “Return Authorization Form”
- The merchandise that is being return was not received within the deadline stated above and an extension was not granted
- If the merchandise that is being returned is damage or lost in transit from the customer’s location to GDWstore or our affiliates
- If the reason for wanting to return merchandise are superficial flaws beyond GDWstore’s or our affiliates control
- If the merchandise is a discontinued item and it was clearly marked in the disruption page as being a discontinued item
- It is more than 30 days past the delivery date
- If the merchandise is maliciously damage by humans, adults, children, or animal
- Manufactures original packaging material has been open or damage
- The condition of the merchandise is not in a resalable condition
- If these guidelines are not followed, there will be no replacement, refunds, or exchanges