New Merchandise Returns Policy
The customer has five business days to contact Great Deals Webstore, by email, at: firstname.lastname@example.org to request a “Return Authorization Form” to return the merchandise for an exchange, replacement, or refund. After contacting Great Deals Webstore by email with a return request, the customer will receive an email with the “Return Authorization Form” in which the customer has three days to retune the form back to GDWstore at email@example.com for approval. The “Return Authorization Form” will have directions on how to fill out the form to return the merchandise back to Great Deals Webstore or our affiliates at which time you will have fifteen days to return the merchandise to the address provided on the “Return Authorization Form.” This fifteen day timeline limitation also includes shipping time. (See chart below for estimated shipping times) If the third-party shipping carrier or service is slow at delivering the merchandise back to GDWstore or our affiliates do to shipping problems like, busy holiday season, because of remote locations, or due to extreme weather conditions, etc. you may be eligible for an extension. If an extension is granted and added to the timeline limitation it will only be for ten days. (Only one extension granted per return) To determine if an extension is needed, it will be determine by the date and time on the shipping label or online at the shipping carrier or service website or through email, or phone call. If these guidelines are not followed, there will be no replacement, refunds, or exchanges.
Here is the return policy shipping time schedule:
- Five Business days to contact Great Deals Webstore to request a “Return Authorization Form”
- Twenty-four hours to return the” Return Authorization Form” back to GDW for review at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fifteen days to repack the merchandise and ship the package (this is not fifteen business days)
- If the third-party carrier or service is slow, do to shipping problems, busy holiday season, because of remote locations, or due to extreme weather conditions, you could be granted a ten day extension (this is not ten business days)
5-7 business days
3-5 business days
2 business days
1 business day
You must return the merchandise in the same condition as it was sent, not open, not used, abused, or altered in anyway. It must be in the same condition as it was when you received it:
- It must be in its original packaging material boxes, bags, packing material, wire ties, etc.
- Accessories such as connecting cables, batteries, remote controls, etc. must be returned also
- Certificates, owner’s manuals, warranty cards, and rebate cards must be returned as well
Make sure you follow these guidelines. If the guidelines are not followed, there may be a range of actions taken, including limits on your buying privileges and/or suspension of your account, denied refund, legal cost, and other expenses, like shipping cost or fees. In addition, the customer will not get a refund, replacement, or exchange for any merchandise that does not meet the condition above and the customer will be responsibility for all returning cost.
Exchange or Replacements
If the customer is not satisfied with the merchandise, the customer can return the merchandise for an exchange or a replacement of the same product at any time, within thirty-days. The thirty-day deadline starts on the delivery date at the customer’s location and the merchandise that is to being returned is in its original condition, unused, and in resalable condition and it is in the manufacture original packaging material unopen. If you are exchanging for a different size, color, model, style, etc. GDWstore will inform the customer by email of any cost increase or decrease in the replacement merchandise that is chosen to replace the returning merchandise and if the shipping charges has increase or decrease or there is any restock fees or other charges that may applies. If there is a decrease in the merchandise cost GDWstore will refund the different after any new shipping charges and/or restock fees have been deducted. (If it applies) If the new merchandise cost is higher, we will charge the customer for the difference in the price of the merchandise and/or shipping. You can find more information on shipping at http://great-deals-webstore.myshopify.com/pages/shipping-policy.
If the merchandise is manufactures damage related, then GDWstore and our affiliates will back the manufactures 30 day guarantees. Return the damage merchandise to the address that the customer will receive from GDWstore at the time you email us about the damage merchandise and request a “Return Authorization Form” at email@example.com. All damaged merchandise claims must be submitted to GDWstore within 48 hours of original delivery date. The customer will receive an address where to ship the damage merchandise. If the damaged merchandise is the result of packaging being allegedly disturbed or harmed by the shipping carrier or service to the customers location, it is GDWstore, or our affiliate’s responsibility to file a claim with the shipping carrier or service for the damage merchandise. The damage merchandise must be returned to GDWstore or our affiliates so it can be held for up to 14 days so the shipping carrier or services can inspection the damage merchandise. Please allow between 1 to 3 weeks for damage claims to be reviewed and finalized by the shipping carrier or service. When the damage merchandise is received, it will be inspected, to try to determine the origin of damage. (Carrier, services, manufacture, etc.) When the damage merchandise has been received, matching replacement merchandise will be sent to the customer. There are no exchanges for different merchandise to replace the damage merchandise that was returned, only new replacements merchandise of the same, no exceptions. If the merchandise is sold as discounted merchandise, the customer will receive a store credit or a refund at the discretion of GDWstore or our affiliates. ALL RETURN REQUESTS MUST HAVE A “RETURN AUTHORIZATION FORM” AND IT MUST BE APPROVED PRIOR TO RETURNING THE MERCHANDISE.
For delivered merchandise that involves manufacturer-related problems or defects that related to design, construction, or originally intended usage, GDWstore will accept a request for returning the merchandise, if a “Return Authorization Form” is formally submitted to GDWstore for final approval. GDWstore must be contacted within 48 hours from the delivered date of the merchandise and a request is made for a “Return Authorization Form” within this 48 hours timeline. A form will be sent to the customers by email. Please use exact details to describe the nature of the alleged defect(s). (Photos would be helpful) Be specific if there are pieces or parts missing, reason or nature of improper product function, construction, design, sizing, etc. Upon inspection the defective merchandise, the merchandise will be replaced with the same or similar merchandise of equal or greater value and shipped to the customer at the expense of GDWstore or our affiliates. If replacement merchandise is unavailable then a refund will be provided to GDWstore’s customer minus the shipping cost for both the inbound and outbound merchandise. (If it applies) If the customer refuses to accept the replacement merchandise or the returning defective merchandise is deemed non-defective, then the customer will incur a restock fee and/or other charges if they apply. GDWstore is not responsible for shipping costs related to returning merchandise back to the customer. (For exception read the Shipping Policy at http://great-deals-webstore.myshopify.com/pages/shipping-policy.) If the merchandise that is, received on a defective claim is deemed non-defective by GDWstore or our affiliates, it is then the customer responsibility to cover return shipping cost or the customer may elect to pay the restock non-defective merchandise fee of 30%. ALL RETURN REQUESTS MUST SUBMIT A “RETURN AUTHORIZATION FORM” AND IT MUST BE APPROVED PRIOR TO RETURNING THE MERCHANDISE.
Sale, Discount, or Discontinued Merchandise
Only regular priced merchandise qualifies for replacements, exchange, or refunded in most cases. Unfortunately, discontinued merchandise does not qualify for a replacement, exchanges or refunds. The discontinued merchandise will be clearly marked on the disruption page of that item. If the merchandise is damaged in shipping a damage claim must be filed with the shipping carrier or services, meeting their requirements as state above in this policy. If it is defective merchandise from the manufacturer and was sold as a sale item or discount item, it will be handled on a case-by-case base. In most cases, the customer will receive matching merchandise replacement or store credit that is equal to the value of the defective merchandise at the time of the sale or discount and not at the regular price. Discontinued merchandise with manufactures defects, the customer will receive a store credit for the value of the discontinued merchandise at the time it was sold. Store credit for discontinued merchandise will be issued at the time the discontinued merchandise is received by GDWstore, or our affiliate’s locations. ALL RETURN REQUESTS MUST SUBMIT A “RETURN AUTHORIZATION FORM” AND IT MUST BE APPROVED PRIOR TO RETURNING MERCHANDISE.
Gifts Cards Returns
Buyer Remorse or Unwanted Returns
Buyer Remorse or Unwanted merchandise that is returned may be subject to a 20% to 30% restocking fee and must have a “Return Authorization Form.” GDWstore deals with many manufacturers, fulfillment companies, warehouses, venders, dealers and suppliers in which each one of them have their own return policies, terms, and conditions. Some of these manufacturers, fulfillment companies, warehouses, venders, dealers and suppliers have a restock fee and some do not. Depending on where the merchandise comes from will determine whether there is a restocking fee or not. Merchandise must be in a unused and unopen condition only. At the time, the “Return Authorization Form” is sent to the customer the customer will be informed of any fees or charges that may apply. ALL RETURN REQUESTS MUST SUBMIT A “RETURN AUTHORIZATION FORM” AND IT MUST BE APPROVED PRIOR TO RETURNING MERCHANDISE.
Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or personal hygiene goods, hazardous materials, flammable liquids or gases.
- ELECTRONICS MERCHANDISE: If the item is defective the customer will need to contact the Manufacturer directly. If the merchandise is unwanted and is unopen, this item may be returned back to GDW or our affiliates. However if the merchandise has been opened it is not returnable. GDWstore and our affiliates are not a technical support team for these products; the original manufacture or publisher of the product has the technical support team for help you.
- GAMING MERCHANDISE: All of the games come with a Manufacturer's warranty unless otherwise specified in the description section of the merchandise page. If the merchandise is defective customer will need to contact the manufacturer. GDWstore and our affiliates are not a technical support team for these products; the original manufacture or publisher of the product has the technical support team for help you.
- PERSONAL CARE MERCHANDISE: If the merchandise is defective, the customer will need to contact the Manufacturer directly. If the item is unwanted and is unopen, this item may be returned back to GDW or our affiliates.
- DOWNLOAD MERCHANDISE: if the merchandise is defective, the customer will need to contact the Manufacturer directly. Downloadable software products like games, security type programs, office or business type programs, etc. are not returnable for any reason to GDWstore or our affiliates. GDWstore and our affiliates are not a technical support team for these products; the original manufacture or publisher of the product has the technical support team for help you.
- ANTIQUES MERCHANDISE: for antiques merchandise check with the Antique and Collectables Return Policy at https://great-deals-webstore.myshopify.com/pages/antique-and-collecetibles-return-policy .
- COLLECTABLE MERCHANDISE: for collectibles merchandise check with the Antique and Collectables Return Policy at https://great-deals-webstore.myshopify.com/pages/antique-and-collecetibles-return-policy .
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) Book with obvious signs of wear, CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has not been opened may be returnable.
- If the merchandise is not in its original condition or the manufactures packing material and has signs that it has been open.
- Merchandise missing parts for reasons not due to GDWstore or the manufacturers, fulfillment companies, warehouses, venders, and suppliers
- Any merchandise that is pasted the 30 days from the delivery date that the customer received it
- GDWstore was not contacted first before returning the merchandise and a “Return Authorization Form” was not requested, filled out, or returned to GDWstore in the timeline stated above.
- All gift cards are non-refundable (except as required by law)
- Monogrammed, personalized, custom-made, or special order items cannot be exchanged or returned, with the exception of manufacturer defect.
- Baby clothing and Destination Maternity items
- Items that are classified as hazardous materials like flammable liquids, chemicals, drugs, gases, etc.
- Any product missing the serial number or UPC code (with the exception of Antiques or Collectibles items)
- Some jewelry orders
- Health and personal care items
- Open software
- Items with special shipping restrictions imposed by U.S. Department of Transportation
- If it is paper products like; newspapers, maps, magazines, and some books.
- Contact not made with Great Deals Webstore within the first five business days, (5) requesting a “Return Authorization Form.”
- The merchandise that is being return was not received within the fifteen day (15) timeline and an extension was not granted
- The merchandise that is being returned did not have shipping insurance and was damage or lost in transit.
- If the reason for wanting to return an item or items are superficial flaws beyond Great Deals Webstore control.
- Some audio or video or both devise
- Storage device for entertainment, personal enjoyment, personal pleasure, educational, etc. it cannot be returned for any reason
- CD, DVD, VHS tape
- Video games
- Cassette tape
- Vinyl record
- If there is, damaged or missing parts for some reason that is not due to Great Deals Webstore error a refund will be rejected.
- Shipping, delivery, and assembly charges are non-refundable.
- No refund for old electronics items like Radios, Test Equipment, testers, lights, power supply, etc.
- Order that are shipped out of the continental USA
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase (a copy of package invoice will work) and a “Return Authorization Form.” Please do not send your merchandise back to the manufacturer unless it meets the terms in this policy.
Reasons for Return Denied
There are certain conditions in which a replacement, refunds or exchanges will not be approved for and will not be considered as a reason for replacement, refunds and exchanges and they are:
- Contact was not made with GDWstore within the first five days from deliver date, requesting a “Return Authorization Form.”
- The merchandise that is being return was not received within the deadline stated above and an extension was not granted.
- If the merchandise that are being returned is damage or lost in transit from the customer’s location.
- If the reason for wanting to return a merchandise are superficial flaws beyond GDWstore’s or our affiliates control.
- If the merchandise is a discontinued item and it was clearly marked in the disruption as being a discontinued item.
- It is more than 30 days past the deliver date.
- If the merchandise is maliciously damage by humans or animal.
- Manufactures original packaging material has been open or damage.
- The condition of the merchandise is not in a resalable condition.
- If these guidelines are not followed, there will be no replacement, refunds, or exchanges.
Returns falling under “buyer remorse” will be subject to the restocking fee in most cases. When the returning merchandise has been received and inspected by GDWstore or our affiliates an email will be sent to the customer to notify the customer that we have received their returned merchandise and if the customer has been approval or rejection for a refund, exchange, or replacement. If the customer receives a refund, all restock fees, shipping cost, and handling fees (if applies) will be subtracted from the refund. If the customer has followed all of the requirements in these policies and you are approved for a refund, allow 4 to 6 business days for an initial response to the claim that is requesting a refund. Some manufacture, warehouse, vendor, distributor, dealers, and suppliers will charge a restock fee of 20 to 30% or more for returning merchandise. This percentage is based on the merchandise’s selling price at the time the costumer bought the merchandise; this also includes merchandise that is on sale at the time of purchase. Merchandise that was on sale the percentage will be based on the sale price and not the regular price. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable and any other charge that may apply is the responsibility of the customer. Once the customer’s merchandise has been process, a credit refund will automatically be applied to the customer original method of payment. As for refunds on Antiques and Collectables, merchandise look at the Antique and Collectables Return Policy for this information at https://great-deals-webstore.myshopify.com/pages/antique-and-collecetibles-return-policy.